Australia is a beautiful country famous for its desert lands, beaches and islands. All these qualities make Australia a desirable tourist destination. Rich cultural resources, the country attracts millions of tourists each year from around the world. It offers many attractions for tourists. For those who love adventure, they can participate in activities such as trekking, climbing, cycling and a variety of other sports.
With Australia tour packages, travelers will get to experience one of the most exciting moments in their lives. The country, with beautiful beaches and the lively atmosphere around, attracts many young from every angle. Country fascinating pair of its beautiful places, romantic nightclubs and great restaurants.
Australia to & # 39 is a huge country, so it offers a variety of delights and a miracle for travelers to explore. It can become very difficult to choose the best. Well! Listed below are some of the greatest places to visit during your trip to Australia. The study of each of the areas will create unforgettable memories for years to come.
1. Opera House, built by the Danish architect Utzon in 1973 in Sydney, with a & # 39 is a masterpiece. It is a beautiful building with a & # 39 is one of the largest performing arts centers in the world. It takes 1 500 performances each year. The Opera House, travelers can see the performance of local and foreign groups.
2. Big Bar & # 39; erny Reef with & # 39 is one of the most popular destinations among tourists. Bar & # 39; erny reef extends to 2600 km and boasts the presence of 900 islands. Those who love water sports can take part in snorkeling and scuba diving. Tourists can enjoy the beauty of the coral on the reef.
3. Kangaroo Island with & # 39 is one of the most secluded places, far from civilization. This is the place where you can discover some of the Aussie animals in their natural habitat. This is just another Kangaroo Zoo, but other than that there are many other birds and koalas too.
4. Kakadu National Park with a & # 39; is the largest national park in Australia. In the national park, tourists will get to see some of the rarest animals, which include mammals, reptiles and birds. Travelers can visit the various walking tours in the park.
5. Gold Coast with & # 39 is one of the main tourist destinations in Australia. Located in the south-east Queensland, he is known for having a variety of recreational opportunities for tourists. If you are looking for luxury holidays Australia, Gold Coast to & # 39 is the perfect place. It boasts countless attractions, beaches, shopping, sites and restaurants.
6. Barossa with & # 39 is a wine-growing valley, which produces the wine. Located in the region of South Australia, is the right stop for wine lovers. The valley also offers great food with the culture heritage. Many great names and brands of wine are produced in the region.
7. Sydney Harbor National Park, also known as «Coathanger» with & # 39 is one of the most beautiful natural harbors in the world. It is located 134 meters above sea level. Harbor views decorated during the New Year and a & # 39 is the perfect backdrop for the Sydney Opera House.
8. National Gallery of Australia shows Australian art collection. It showcases more than 120,000 Australians, Asian and international work of art. Travelers can testify to the exhibitions held at the National Gallery of Australia each year.
9. Tasmania with a & # 39 is the cleanest and least polluted island in the world. He is also referred to as "Island of Inspiration", because he is blessed with natural beauty. Travelers who are looking for tranquility, Tasmania with & # 39 is the perfect place.
10. Great Ocean Road with a & # 39 is the perfect place for those who represent the administration. Tensioner with a length of 250 km, it passes from Bellarine Peninsula to Warrnambool. The road covers some of the most beautiful landscapes in Australia.