Netiquette, or by e-mail etiquette, the manners that we use the Internet. Cyberspace has its own culture, and has developed its own rules. Not knowing netiquette, you can make some social blunders, or to offend someone without meaning to.
Rules of etiquette are based on common sense and respect, but since the e-mail so fast, we often forget that we are still using the written form. Us
etiquette or email etiquette rules the top 10:
1. Present your message on the board on the & # 39; ads. All that you send can be forwarded, saved and printed out by people it was never intended for. Never send anything that will reflect poorly on you or anyone else.
2. Remember that e-mail to the company & # 39 are the property of the company. Mail sent from your workstation, you can control a person, other than the sender and the reader, and is technically owned by the company.
3. Avoid offensive comments. Nothing obscene, libelous, defamatory or racist does not belong in an email to the company, even in jest.
4. Keep Cool message. Email messages can be easily misunderstood, because we do not have the tone of voice or body language that gives us additional signals. The use of multiple points of explanation, smiles and words, capital letters can be interpreted as an emotional language.
5. Be careful messaging. If you are not sure if the sender wanted to convey a message, do not do it.
6. Do not wait for an answer right away. E-mail messages can be delivered quickly, but the recipient can not read it right away.
7. Nha sacrifice accuracy for efficiency. Nya send sloppy, unedited email. Experts say that for each of the grammatical errors in the e-mail, there is an average of three spelling errors. While the odd spelling mistake overlooked when your readers have to break the link to decipher a word or message, in the best case, you will look remote, if not illiterate. In the worst case, they may stop reading.
8. Include a message thread. Keep original message conversation recording. However, when sending a new message and the same person, start a new thread with a new theme.
9. Do not enter all CAPS. It is perceived as yelling. However, do not write only in small letters, as this is perceived as your lazy, because it makes it more difficult for people to read.
10. Write a clear, organized messages with the subject, which gives enough information for the reader to his file and find it later.
I suggest you use the rules of netiquette and advice when you send an email.