In the National Lampoon Vacation movies all that could go wrong to Chevy Chase does. The hotel is not as described in the brochure, the car is too small, and the amusement park is closed; the list goes on. C & # 39; advent of the Internet in the average American home, vacation planning easier than ever. By the way, if the rest we all have special circumstances, including children, pets, disability or medical claims. And sometimes your goal is to make all the difference.
This answers to a few frequently asked questions, and travel tips to remember when traveling to special circumstances.
Flight . Flying has become one of the most common forms of travel, but airlines are more than they should have a greater number of people, and their demands.
Flying with children . Always inform the airline you are traveling with kids, when you your tickets. Reservations for infants and children up to 2 years can not be done on most online travel sites. You should contact the airline directly.
- Newborns . Most airlines will not allow the child to seven days to travel on any plane. Often, when a child & # 39 is that the young, they also require a doctor & # 39; s permissions slip.
- Young children . There are two versions, as a rule, when traveling with small children, lap or buy a place. If the child is less than 2 years old, they can sit on your lap for domestic flights. Most airlines do not charge for children knees. However, if you feel more comfortable, you can buy a seat and place the child in an approved FAA restraint. Purchase tickets for these children, as a rule, at a discount in fact, the majority of car seats are approved. Recheck the airline to FAA requirements. All international flights require children to be limitations.
unaccompanied minors . It & # 39; S is not uncommon for children to fly alone. Many seasoned travelers jump between the parents, friends or relatives. Most airlines will take the responsibility of juveniles for a fee. The cost is usually between $ 50 to $ 100 depending on the airline. In addition to the age requirement may differ. For the majority of children under the age of 5 to 7 are allowed only on direct flights. Children aged 8 to 14 years old can fly on connecting flights. The age at which children are not required to support depends on the airline. For example, of Delta requires all children under the age of 14 to have an escort while with United, children older than 12 years, he and # 39; s optionally.
Pets . Many airlines placing animals of different sizes. You can take them as carry-on baggage, checked as baggage or shipment. Some states require a health certificate. It is proposed that all existing veterinary paper work, including shots. Always call the airline or check their website before booking a ticket. Some of them & # 39 are more restrictive than others.
Most of the animals should be from 8 to 12 weeks of age, to fly. The American Veterinary Medical Association suggests not sedatives cat and dog. This can make them a natural balance and cause injury. Many of these tips and suggestions to the & # 39 are for domestic flights in the 48 continental United States. International restrictions and fees may vary.
- Transferring . Keep pets must be small enough to fit in a booth under the seat in front of you. There is usually a fee of about $ 50 to $ 100 per animal. Most airlines accept dogs and cats only. Delta will also take birds, ferrets, rabbits, hamsters and guinea pigs, whereas, SouthWest not accept pets of any kind.
- checked baggage . The largest warm-blooded mammals and birds, as a rule, checked in luggage. Pets need to be comfortable kennels and taken to the front desk and be produced at the baggage claim. They are safely pressurized and heated in a plane in the compartment. There is usually a $ 100 charge to check your animal. Sometimes difficult baggage handlers to your pet connecting flights. When booking a flight will not forget to give yourself one to three hours of landing.
- Air Cargo . Many airlines have cargo services. This is for those pets transportation friends or family & # 39; and without their owner. Prices depend on the size and destination of the animal. Check the carrier & # 39; s website for more information. Always include identification tags with your address and phone number, and the address and telephone number of the host animal. In addition, do not put a leash or muzzle on the animal, it can cause suffocation.
[19459004Інваліднасць]. All airlines used to make all & # 39; s journey comfortable. Most airlines wheelchair and willing to work with people with all types of disabilities. Always inform the airline, if you or a loved one have special needs prior to departure. This allows employees to prepare for your room.
Many airlines can provide braille safety, security video cards suspended, individual safety briefings, onboard wheelchairs and many others. Guide dogs are generally accepted as checked baggage and do not require payment. Many airlines also accommodate those with food allergies and related diseases such as diabetes.
Hotels and Cars . Always refer to the hotel or hire a company to make a special agreement on housing and transportation. Most hotels and car companies will try to accommodate you in every way. When traveling to special circumstances, such as children, pets, or people with disabilities, and always take the hotel to the ground travel into account.
If you plan to take the family dog on vacation with you, keep a few things in mind when booking the room. Despite the fact that the hotel can accept pets, ask where they stay in a room or in a box hotel. Also, find out if the hotel offers a paddock. If you have the whole day of sightseeing, you do not want your poor puppy is stuck in the room needs to visit the grassy knoll across the street.
For young children, most hotels can provide a cot or playpen for them to sleep. Many car rental companies can also provide car seats and additional child restraints.
Cruise . Pets are not aloud on most cruise ships; However, children. Most cruises offer several kinds of entertainment for children while at sea. If you choose to travel with the kids always look into the sleeve & # 39; s child service to the reservation.
- Children and adolescents Adults . There is usually a previously scheduled cruise liner to keep children and young people are busy few free, child-friendly activities. Activities include arts and crafts, movies, games and children's pools are clean. Sometimes cruise ship will have teen dances and adolescents special events.
- Children under the age of two . Children under 2 years of age, as a rule, are not entitled to work. However, most ships offer babysitting services from $ 6 to $ 10 per hour.
- [19459004Інваліднасць]. Many cruise lines are trying to accommodate people with disabilities in the best of their ability. All floors have elevators and wheelchairs. Those in wheelchairs, oxygen tanks or requiring health requirements, as a rule, the board and the landing in front of the general public. Those who have vision or hearing problems, you may need to make additional special arrangements with a liner to purchase tickets.
Travel Today & # 39; Day and age can be difficult. There are so many circumstances which must be taken into account. Always remember, airlines, hotels, car rentals and cruises are very much in the hospitality industry. They understand there are special circumstances, and they are all fully equipped to accommodate you and your loved ones.