Travel by air from the & # 39 is exciting and fun, but it can often be expensive, especially in light of the price of gas now. I often hear people talk about finding really cheap airline tickets online, so I decided to see what you can find on the Internet. Here are 14 tips to help you find cheap airline tickets.  1. Purchase a package. Buy airline tickets, hotel and car rental together and often, you can save money when compared to the individual prices.
2. Flying on one side a large, but also, as a rule, the most expensive. You can save money by choosing connecting flights.
3. Check the neighboring town. As an example, if you plan to fly to Orlando, Florida, to seek prices on air tickets to Tampa instead. You can save some money on your fare, and still do not go too far out of the way.
4. As long as you do not come out of the country, try one of the smaller airlines, and you tend to save on the purchase price therefore.
5. If you are waiting for the last minute to go online at the main site for the airlines and see if they have any discounted rates available for last minute flight. Typically, you will pay more at this time, but from time to time the flight is full and you may find yourself very much.
6. Be patient and wait for a great price come up. But not too patient! If you see something great go ahead and tie him up. Always keep in mind what your definition of "great price" so you'll be ready to grab it at any time. You never know when these amazing prices to be displayed.
7. You should try to be more flexible as possible with date of travel. The travel date setting is only for one day can lead to a better tariff.
8. Do not rely only on the online travel agencies. also check out the main airline's website. Sometimes you can save money this way, because the agency will often charge if you are going zyatse through them. In addition, as an added benefit, if you have any questions or problems, it is faster and easier to fix when dealing with a live person, not online. Believe me, I speak from experience on this one!  9. you can find good deals at all different times, but in the morning can sometimes be a great time to get cheap flights. And do not feel you have to stay on a Saturday to get the best price. in the past it was considered to be useful but not much more.
10. Do not forget to sign up for frequent flyer miles. It's quite amazing how often people do not take advantage of this perk. Even if you fly different airlines, sign up for frequent flyer program each airline. Millie added quickly than you realize.
11. This idea will not always work, but it's worth a try. If you only want to fly to one side, check the price of a round-trip, too, because there are times when it is actually cheaper to fly there and back.
12. If you plan to fly to vacation, be sure to book far in advance fares. You can get great savings when booking early, but be sure your route, because if you have to cancel or change your travel dates and you'll probably end up Forfaiting any savings that you have already done.
13. Make sure you always book your flights at least 3 weeks.  14. Consider a trip to the so-called red eye flights. You can save a significant amount, flying at night, sometimes as much as 30%. You miss seeing the scenery that you can see during the day, but you'll be more likely to put your way through the flight and the time will go by faster.